We have had a busy week with baseball and teeball practice starting and squeezing in a few days at the beach to cool off.
I had a doctor appointment on Thursday and was told I probably will go into labor before my next appointment. Needless to say we are all anxious to meet our new baby and excited to see whether we have a baby brother or sister. Yesterday we went for a few long walks which felt great so hopefully that will get things started. Earlier this week when I was walking with the kids, we saw a squirrel that had been hit and was lying in the street. Lola was so sad and said to me "Mom, the squirrel got hit because he didn't look both ways before crossing the street. He was not safe".
Steve and I also celebrated our 13th anniversary on June 23rd. We went to dinner with the kids and for a long walk by the river. It was fun spending it with the kids and we've enjoyed trying out new restaurants in the area. Hope you all have a great week and we'll keep you posted on any baby news.